At A.E. Gold Enterprises, Inc., we believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe our success is a result of your success. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. Our continued investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
We take pride in our memberships with the following associations:
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Association of Certified Fraud Specialists
- Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist
- National Society of Accountants
- National Associaiton of Tax Preparers
- Florida Association of Licensed Investigators
- Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Association of Certified Public Accountants
We provide a variety of services including:
- Income Tax Preparation
- Small Business Tax Preparations
- Individual Tax Preparations
- IRS Audit Representation for returns prepared by our firm
- Payroll Reporting
- QuickBooks setup, support and training
- Elderly Assistance with finances
- Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist
- Fraud Examination and Detection
- PowerPoint Presentation for mediations, hearings, trial, etc.
- Witness Location / Witness Statements
- Background Investigations
Alice Gold, PI License C 2500784, MAcc, CFS, PI, MAcc (Forensic), CFE
Since 1998, Alice Gold has prepared quality tax returns for her clients. She also helps small businesses set up “QuickBooks” so they are able to keep sufficient track of their business and be better prepared for the tax season.
Alice Gold has over 20 years of Law Enforcement with a specialty in white collar crimes. After retiring from Law Enforcement, she continued her investigative work in the private sector and afforded the community the ability to be proactive with white collar crimes.
Furthering her education and qualifications, Ms. Gold obtained a Masters of Accounting and a Masters of Forensic Accounting. She completed the Guardian Course at Broward Community College, she compiles guardian accounting and verifies the information to insure the ward is getting the best care and that the funds are reported accurately to the court.
Currently a candidate for the CPA exam, and preparing for the Enrolled Agent’s Exam.
Ms. Gold obtained her designation of Certifed Fraud Examiner in July 2008.
Ms Gold recently obtained the designation, Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist in November 2010.
Ms. Gold is affiliated with the AICPA (American Institue of Certified Public Accountants), FICPA (Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants), ACFE (Association of Certified Fraud Examiner), ACFS (Association of Certified Fraud Specialist), FALI (Florida Association of Licensed Investigators), NATP (National Association of Tax Professionals), ACFE (Southeast Chapter), and NSA (National Society of Accountants).
Stefani DeRosa – Associate
The Happy Organizer